Modern Glass Services is growing and we are looking for great people to join our team! If you believe you are a fit for our team, please apply here today!
Auto Glass Technician
- • Repairs/Replaces auto glass to insurance/company standards
- • Follows company Standard Operating Procedures for replacement and repairing, including cleaning, providing excellent customer service, and following proper paperwork procedures
- • Avoids damage to customer vehicles/property
- • Works as a team daily and relays important information to peers and Management as needed
- • Working with Sales team and Customer Service team, communicating jobs and services needed
- • Plans work efficiently to maximize workload and completion
- • Participates in Technician meetings monthly offers suggestions and solutions
- • Keep current with industry changes and updates
- • Ability to drive to job sites
- • Build customer loyalty and rapport by exhibiting superior service
- • 3+ years of experience preferred
- What we are pleased to offer you:
• Medical Insurance
- • Dental Insurance
- • Vision Insurance
- • HRA
- • Short & Long Term Disability
- • 401K
- • PTO
- • Paid Holidays
- • Training
Our Company Core Values
Performance & Accountability:
We maintain consistent performance every day and hold ourselves accountable for everything that we do
A desire to take advantage of opportunities for training and development to create individual and company growth
By generating innovative ideas we consistently reinforce our position as an industry leader
Do what you say!
The safety of our employees and our jobs is our number one priority
Our team is made up of great individuals, but it is only through teamwork that we achieve our goals. We’re committed to our customers by working together with ambition and camaraderie to deliver exceptional service.
Transparency In Coverage Files
This link leads to the Machine Readable Files that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Fill out the form below to apply now!